Monday, March 10, 2008

My Birthday Weekend.... SICK!!!!


Lewis Pouch.jpg
Originally uploaded by applekidnc
AHHHHHH!!!!! Ok, now I feel better... I wish! This week has been perfect right up until Thursday when I thought I was having just a bad allergy day. Then Friday morning, I could not even move! So I spent most of my fabu 30th birthday weekend in bed! I did make it to my Friday night crafty night birthday at Cristi's and I got some awesome gifts! Thanks to everyone for the b-day gifts. I will treasure for a long time! Then I went back to bed and barely got out of it on Sat. I did make it to my own b-day dinner at Mama Ricotta's and we had 20 people there! We had a good dinner, but no Petra's that night... I stayed in bed again on Sunday and managed to finish this little pouch for Joyce's dad to keep his tissues in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave!

I was SO out of the loop last week that I didn't know it was your birthday until Friday...and then I was stuck doing a training until 7 PM. You need to stop by Charlotte Yarn sometime this week.

How cute the tissue holder is! I envy your skills and confidence!

oneofestelles said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry I couldn't make it Friday but I decided to keep my cold germs to myself. It could be worse. My dad has pneumonia.

Shell said...

I am sorry you are sick! It's Hell getting old!
Shellie