Friday, February 15, 2008

What a week.

OK... slack ass here has not written since last week.   Sock #1 is done and looks good for my first attempt.  I will post the pics soon.   Now working on Sock #2.   This has been fun to learn.  

Two weeks from today, I turn 30.   Geezzzzz - hard to believe my gay ass has been around this long!  Should I celebrate?   

For those who do not know, I took over scheduling at the store and it has been one hell of a challenge.  But I am getting better at it.   If I can get a schedule done in two days it is good.   My goal.... get it done in a day.   Speaking of the store, sickness abodes at the store, so I am loading up on Airborne before I go in each day.   I so do not need to get sick. 

Went out with mom last night for V-Day.   We had a nice dinner and went to see Jumper.  It was a good movie, but they left it wide open for a sequel.   Hmmm....  that will be interesting.  

Love to my knitting friends, Cristi, Aimee, Corey, Heather, and all from BAM!  I missed you all this week and will definitely be staying longer next week.  

No comments: